... River Valley Flyers
Indoor Flying Dates for 2015-2016
Indoor Flying continues at the East Jr. High school in Wisconsin Rapids on Friday evenings starting at 7:00. Sometimes we can start at 6:30 if there are no school functions going on after school.
Here again is our indoor flying schedule for the remaining dates for the 2015-2016 season
November 13, 20, 2015
December 4, 11, 18, 2015...
January 8, 15, 22, 29, 2016
February 5, 19, 26, 2016
March 4, 11, 18, 2016
April 1, 8, 15, 2016
All airplanes will be electric or rubber band.
No combustible engines allowed
No airplanes more than 16 ounces.
Rules for inside Heli area flying.
• All helicopters will be flown on the rubber floor area only.
• Helicopter with up to 255mm blade will be allowed to sport , 3d, or trick fly.
• Helicopter with blades up to 325mm blades will be allowed to scale fly or a low key style... NO TRICKS
• NO Helicopters over 325mm blades will be allowed. NO expeptions.
• All multi-rotors up to units with blades up to 5” may fly sport, 3d or trick.
• All multi-rotor with blades larger than 5” but smaller than 10” will only be allowed to fly scale or low key style. NO TRICKS
• While flying either a Helicopter or a Multirotor in Sport , 3d or Trick with a 3cell or larger battery a spotter is required.
• Anytime a Spotter is required only 1 Heli/ Multi Rotor can be flown in the designated area at that time.
• All flying must be done from the flight line.
• When walking on to the floor to retrieve a downed unit you must announce to other flyer you are doing so.
RVF Indoor Flying Coordenator
|© River Valley Flyers 2010|