Moderators: RC-Admin, AllenF, Chris, KevinB, Don D., Roger D, TDSwan, Miller
Author Post
AllenF
Thu Feb 28 2013, 12:30AM
AllenF

Registered Member #2
Arcade Wins: 1
Greetings R/C Enthusiasts and AMA Club Contacts,
Valley Aero Modelers will be holding their 29th Annual R/C Show and Auction on Sunday, March 3rd starting at 9am at Monarch Gardens in Appleton. Admission $5 (Under 16 Free).

PDF Link Click Me

Static Model Display - We will also have our static model display areas so feel free to bring your winter projects to put on display. Instead of awards, anyone that brings one or more models to place on display will receive one raffle ticket for a special drawing.
A flyer is attached and here is a link to the show:
Link Click Me

Thank you in advance for any efforts you can make to help promote this event. With 450 attendees last year, we will are hoping to hit 500 this year and plan on having 150 free tables available as well as our largest raffle ever. This year we have over $3,200 in raffle prizes.

Here are just some of the raffle prizes that will be available..
Realflight 6.5 Sim w/controller
HP 6510 Wireless E-Printer
Helimax 1SQ Copter
DLE 20 Engine
Hitex X4 Charger AC Only
Minima 6T Receiver
AR7010 DSM Receiver
Futaba R617FS 7CH Receiver
Packer Football Reproduction
Professional Soldering Kit
AeroWorks SU-31 Electric
Holiday Inn - One Night Stay
Garage Coating Package
Emerson HD Action Cam

Various types of flight simulators will be available to try.

There will be a breakfast buffet served by Monarch Gardens from 9am to 11am and I believe the cost will be $5. All day sodas and other snacks will be available.

For those wishing to get in early for setup, the doors will open at 8am for setup only. You are welcome to arrive earlier but please leave items in the car until such time the hall is ready which we anticipate will be 8am. Raffle ticket sales, announcements and selling should not begin before 9am to give everyone a fair chance at items coming in the door.

Sincerely,
Tim Stadler
Show/Auction Chairman
Valley Aero Modelers, Inc.
Ph: 920-757-9238
Email: -email-
Link Click Me

Jump:     Back to top

User Colour Key:
Head Administrator, Administrator, Forum Moderator, Member

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF